Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuna Salad Wrap

I'm already behind and we're only on the 4th day of school!  Haha!  I did take this picture yesterday, so I better get it posted.

Monday's lunch consisted of a Iogo yogurt drink, milk (for Gage), cantaloupe, red pepper slices tuna salad wraps and energy balls.  The energy balls have been a big hit.


They said that the tuna salad wraps were really good, so I am going to share the recipe here:

Tuna Salad

1/2 cup tuna packed in water, drained
1 cup diced celery
2 Tbsp mayo or low-cholesterol substitute
2 Tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp chopped green olives to taste (optional)
2 Tbsp chopped scallion

Super simple and I just added a romaine lettuce leaf and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.

Today's lunch (forgot to take a picture) consisted of leftover Chicken white chili, watermelon, cheese stick and energy balls.  I'm already losing steam on ideas.  :(  This is going to be a loooooooong school year.

No comments: