Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp - Day 1

I survived Day 1 of Cub Scout Day Camp........................barely! There were a couple boys that I just wanted to knock their heads together, but other than that, it was a pretty good, but long, day. They had all sorts of activities going on and I think they all had fun. It was a beautiful day for it. Although I must admit I wasn't very smart in the sunscreen department. I lathered Gage and Emma up well, but neglected to put any on my face. I thought I had put some on my face, but apparently I didn't. My face is pretty much fried, except for where my sunglasses were. I'll be smarter tomorrow!

Emma actually didn't end up staying at Day Camp today. One of her friends from school has a brother in Cub Scouts as well, and their Mom offered to take Emma home with them. I was very thankful for that. I think Emma would have had fun; however, I sometimes feel bad for Gage that he can never do these things without his little sister tagging along.

I think I'm on the verge of a major headache......................to much sun for 1 day I think..............so I am going to cut this short.

I'll try to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: