Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Last day

Today was Gage's last day of Christmas vacation. I am ready for them to be back in school. Emma's first day back will be on Friday. I'm going to have a party on Friday! HA HA!

I spent most of the day organizing! I finally tore into my scrapbooking room. It was so bad that I couldn't even stand to be in there, let alone find a place to actually scrapbook! I got most of my paper and scraps organized. I need one more drawer organizer and I think that will be finished. I will be so happy to finally get it done and maybe get some scrapbooking done? I at least need to get to power laying out because I have my big winter scrapbooking retreat at the end of this month in Medora. I can't wait!

We went to Walmart today so I could get my organizing drawers and the kids had some Christmas money burning a hole in their pockets. I can't wait until they have their wads spent. I'm tired of picking up toys. I am going to hit their rooms on Friday when they are in school and have a massive cleaning out session. I'm in the "throw-away" mood, so I best get going in their rooms.

No comments: