Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quiet!

Boy have I enjoyed my peace and quiet today!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE SCHOOL?? LOL! I've nearly completed the laundry, have the basement fairly organized and have an hour left of solitude.

The weather sure has changed! It was pretty chilly this morning. My favorite kind of weather! I've heard people say that if you don't like the weather in North Dakota, just wait a day. That's for sure. Saturday we had a record high of 100 degrees, and tonight it's supposed to get down to 39!! Fall is in the air.

Emma has her first gymnastics class (well, okay, it's not the first class, but it's HER first class of the session!) We're looking forward to that. Gage and Emma have swimming lessons that start this week on Friday as well. We're going to start into our busy lives again. It was a nice little break while it lasted!

I don't have much to say. It's been a very QUIET and uneventful day so far. I'm sure that will change come 3:05!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dustin said he cannot believe that is your basement...he's been there and he's seen it and he cannot believe that is the real thing!!! haha!!!
Good job....I like it.....
Kysa