Saturday, August 18, 2007

Behind the Times

Ok, I know, I am behind the times. I am trying to catch up though, I mean, I even have an iPod now, and have figured out how to purchase music from iTunes!!!
I'm not sure why I'm starting up this blog? Well, yes I do. My friend Emily is a blogger. I love reading her blog. Every day I check it out to see what's new, even if I have spent most of that day with her! I enjoy hearing her take on the days' events. Now, the real reason I started my own blog, is because Emily has this cool little "neocounter" posted on her blog that lists daily, the cities where all the people are from that have visited her blog. How cool is that? I may soon find out that I'm not quite as popular as Emily though. I mean, she has people visiting from countries I've never even heard of!!!
I hope this blog doesn't end up like all of the journals I have started, and not kept up with through the years. I don't want to start and fail to continue. (That would be like Jody's blog! HA HA!)
I'm hoping that maybe this will help to keep my sister from threatening never to call me again because I am never home to answer the phone anyway? Maybe she will be able to keep up with me and what's going on if she can log on daily to see what we're up to? (I guess if she does that, I will have at least one person showing up on my nifty little neocounter!) Maybe my Mom, who is more behind the times than I am, will figure out how to check this out, and maybe I can make her laugh on a daily basis? If I can do those things, I guess then I've accomplished what I have set out to do! So, until tomorrow.....................

1 comment:

Emily Jennings said...

Oh my. LOL. You are SO funny and I am your #1 fan. You better write, I'm going to link you...