Thursday, August 30, 2007

Salesman Gage

Gage's day went pretty good yesterday after school. I think he's adjusting to this all day business. He was sooooo excited when he came out of the building. He says, "MOM, WE GOT OUR FROZEN FOOD FUNDRAISER PACKS!" Oh, great. He apparently enjoyed that last year. Not Mom. I just hate trying to sell things. I would starve if I had to live as a salesperson. I think he just really remembers liking the prize he got for the amount of stuff he sold.
I have done some painting today! Believe it or not. I had no excuses this morning. The weather was nice, and no rain clouds to be seen. I can't do a whole lot with Emma, however. She seems to be good at sneaking off to the neighbors' house without telling me. She has become good friends with Dr. and Mrs. Ramos, who lives just south of us. And also Jazzie's parents. (Jasmine is a little pomeranian dog that lives 2 houses down). Emma just LOVES Jazzie, as we call her. Anyway, I got the front picture window trimmed, Emma's south bedroom window trimmed, Gage's north bedroom window trimmed and the back door of the garage trimmed. Only 8 more windows to trim, but I can't do those until the 2nd coat of blue is put on the house. So, get to work Scott!!! :-)
Things are fairly quiet around here as I can't think of much to talk about.

No comments: