Thursday, August 23, 2007

Out of commission

I'll bet you were all wondering if that last post was going to be my last, huh? Sorry, I've been out of commission today with a nasty migraine. It was on it's third day, and was halfway tolerable the first two, but today was another story. Had to call my doctor's office this morning and ask for the nurse to call me back. It was so bad I was crying on the phone. Two hours later, I called again to make sure they gave her the message, and she was very busy. Not long after that she called me back and called in a prescription for some meds. Naprosyn and Flexeril. I've taken those 2 things before, but for my back when I had problems, but I hadn't heard of it for headache. My friend Shannon (bless her heart) picked up the prescription for me and then took the kids the rest of the afternoon so I could sleep the headache away. It worked, thank God! Emma told me at supper, "You know why your headache went away Mom?" I said, "Why, Emma?" She said, "Because Shannon prayed it would." Thanks Shannon. It worked. I go in to see the Neurologist again Monday about the tests (which by the way were normal), and talk about prevention medication. I'll be all for that. I'm so tired of these things.
Jari, it appears you figured out your problem with leaving comments? I'm not sure how to help if you haven't. I'll copy your question to my next post and see if anyone else can help.
My friend Emily sent me a very funny ebay listing that I want to share with you Pokeman cards It's so funny, be sure to click on it and check it out.
Scott is working late tonight, so I won't be able to start working until later. He has to give some presentation at the Ramkota I believe?
He's loving his truck! Not as much as I'm loving not having to take him to work and then go get him! I'll have to take a picture and see if I can figure out how to insert it into my posting.
Does anyone know anything about Web skins? It's some stuffed animal thing that you play with at the computer? Gage borrowed his friends' little sister's (she's not even 2) stuffed animal that he tells me is a Web skin and you can do things on the computer with it. It felt too soft and squishy to me to have any kind of computer in it? He told me to go to the website, but I had no luck finding it. He said some other friends of his has one? I have no idea. We'll have to call them up. He was quite upset that I couldn't find the website. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
I best get going. Gotta get the kids to bed so I can get to work. :-) L8R G8R.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Stacy,
Sorry to hear your migraines are back in full force. Hope you can find a way to prevent them.
Try this http://www.webkinz.com/
to look up the Webkinz Gage is talking about.
Hope you have a migraine-free Friday.
Christy

Emily Jennings said...

I'm SO glad you got rid of the migraine. I told Jody I hate that I couldn't offer to take the kids, being that we may be infectious over here.
That ebay thing was stinkin hilareous, I know.

taygold said...

the ebay link was hilarious. I should do that with the wrestler cody won on ebay without my knowledge. and yes stacy i figured it out so you don't have to ask anyone. Seth has been diagnosed with migraines too. He is taking Periactin 40 mg bid for his. He still has headaches but not as severe. Catch ya later love ya sis Jari