Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

Gage's classroom

Already hard at work!

Dad gives Gage some
Fatherly advice.

Gage has number 17
He says, you have to be
17 to apparate Mom!
Gage - 6 years old

First Day of School

Gage's favorite breakfast
toast with "warm butter and
peanut butter".

Well, Gage is at school. He is so excited. I think he thinks Mom is a little nuts though. He didn't want to give me a kissing hand (probably only the people who have read that book know what that means), he says, "MOM!" Then, finally, when we decided to leave, I had to go back in the room to tell him to remember that we are going to meet him around the corner of the school when he gets out at 3:05. He says "I KNOW MOM!" He's growing up too fast. You should be proud of me though, I walked away with dry eyes. On the walk home Scott had to look to see if I was crying, and I said, "What, are you going to cry?" HA HA! He just said he was checking to see if I was yet.
It's a chilly, dreary day. Darn, no painting today. Emma and I are going to have to find something to do to keep us busy. Cleaning her room will pretty much take up the whole day. I'll try to do another post after school (that is, if Gage isn't having computer withdrawal at that point!) :-)



1 comment:

taygold said...

JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY DRIVE OFF TO SCHOOL