Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bee Movie

We went to see the Bee Movie tonight after supper. I recommend it to all. Before we went Scott said that the reviews for it weren't that great. Gage and Emma wanted to see it, so we went. I enjoyed it so much. It was very funny. Every time I laughed; however, Gage wanted to know what I was laughing about. It would have been easier to watch it at home on DVD so I could explain all of the "adult humor" to him. The basic story line is the bees decide to sue the humans for stealing their honey, then the consequences for their actions. I thought Gage and Emma were both going to cry when the bee stung the lawyer and then nearly died. They also have fun music in the movie. Emma was surprised and excited to hear them singing "Sugar sugar, do do do do do do, ah honey honey" We sing that oldie when we bake cookies and she loves hearing it when it comes on the radio or my iPod. Here comes the sun was another older favorite of mine that they played in the movie. I'm not a huge Jerry Seinfeld fan, but he did a great job providing a voice for the bee. When that comes out on DVD I am definitely going to buy it.

1 comment:

Emily Jennings said...

Oh, I'm pretty jealous. I'd love to see that movie. Glad you all enjoyed it.