Friday, November 2, 2007

Busy Holiday Season

The busy holiday season is upon us! I worked this morning for a friend who has a jewelry business where she sells at hospital bazaars. I see that the holiday shoppers are out in full force trying to snatch up all of the great bargains. I usually don't make much money when I work for her because I end up giving it all back because there are some great deals that I want to take advantage of as well. Everything is $5. There are signs up on the walls, at the cash register and on the front of the tables. It's AMAZING to me how many people still ask how much things are! LOL! The sign at the register says "YES! Everything really is $5.00!" I worked until noon because Emma had school today from 8:30-11:30. Emma got to run errands with Dad over the lunch hour so she enjoyed that. Now I need to find some time the rest of today to get some lines typed! There aren't enough hours in the day to get done all I need to do!

No comments: