Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Wii

Today we have been experimenting with the Wii. I got up earlier than usual, just after Scott left for work and set up my Wii Fit system. The thing said I was a fat couch potato! Nice huh? It was pretty interesting how the balance board works and I think it will be a neat tool for shaping up. Even though it said I was fat and lazy, it said my Wii Fit age is 31, and I am still salvagable.

We had to go to Best Buy tonight to get another remote for the Wii because it's more fun to be able to play with someone else. Gage and I played a couple games of tennis until it was bedtime for the kids, then it was Scott's and my turn. As soon as I turned it on, Emma yells from her bed, "Hey, you better not be playing the Wii!" Scott and I were having fun playing tennis. Let me tell you, it could be mighty dangerous walking through the living room while we are playing. We're going to have to move out all of the furniture so no one gets hurt! LOL! After several times of beating the pants off of Scott, he started figuring it out a little more and was a little more competition for me. :-) After playing the tennis, he wanted to see the Wii Fit, so I set him up with a Mii (a computer image of Scott). I have never laughed so hard in my life. I was crying from laughing so hard when Scott was doing the balancing games and his Wii Fit age was 55!!!! LOL! I may be fat, but at least I'm only 31!!! I wanted so bad to get my camera and take some video, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to go get it.

Who needs the olympics? We have our own olympics going on in the living room! I'm definitely sore from all of the tennis playing and it does work up a sweat.

No comments: