Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday

Another day has passed and we're nearing the end of our stay in Iowa. It always goes by so fast. Typically the kids and I could stand to stay a few more days. We have had a great time.

Unfortunately I have come down with some type of cold or sinus problem. I had a terrible headache all day yesterday despite my attempts to get rid of it. I've been sneezing like crazy and I have no idea where all of this snot is coming from? I think today will be a better day? Typically when we are back, someone gets something. I guess it was my lucky time. Gage has had some sneezing and congestion as well, but it's not holding him back from playing with his cousins.

Today I am doing our laundry and trying to organize all of our stuff to get packed into the van. I'm hoping that we have alot more space than we did coming. I think we will. It looks like there may be some bad weather on our return trip, so it may be slow going?

Gage and Emma have had alot of fun playing with their cousins. It will be hard for them to return home to our house where they will have to play with each other. Although maybe the new piles of toys will keep them busy for awhile?

My number one New Year's resolution is to get organized. I can't wait to get started on that huge project.

No comments: