Monday, December 10, 2007

Tired

Well, I certainly paid the price today for not getting the kids to bed early enough last night due to Emma's ballet recital. Thank goodness the day is over and hopefully they got to bed early enough for a better day tomorrow. I'm not certain what time they actually got to sleep as we had to have a babysitter tonight while Scott and I attended an open forum meeting at Corpus Christi church in regards to having Northridge Kindergarteners or 6th graders moving off campus to relieve some space issues for the next 2 years while they build a new elementary school in Bismarck. I don't know how it's going to turn out, but if you go by the pros and cons they have listed for either grade attending school at Corpus Christi, I would say the 6th graders will be going. There were alot of passionate people there voicing their opinions. I'm fine either way. I know Emma will get a great Kindergarten education regardless of where she ends up. It's also pretty certain I believe that it will be all day, every day Kindergarten. So, this will be Emma's last year of being home part-time.

I have not yet heard anything regarding my two weeks' notice, in case you were curious.

No comments: