Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Millie Grace

This morning after dropping the kids off at school, I volunteered in the library for close to 2 hours. I arrived home to a wonderful message on my answering machine! Emily had her baby today! Her name is Millie Grace. If you want some more of the details, you can check out Emily's blog. I can't wait to see pictures! CONGRATULATIONS Emily and Jody!

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW! At 10:30 sharp, I will be at Dr. Warford's office, waiting to have my braces removed. I have been thinking about it quite a bit today and I'm sure I'll have some wonderful dreams about it tonight!!

Emma's Girl Scout nuts and chocolates are here! The lady called me tonight and I told her I would come over to get them. I didn't have her address with me and I was worried as to whether or not I would remember it. (Remember the last time I visited her neighbor!) I got to the street without any difficulty and then when I was trying to decide which house it was, I got all nervous and I couldn't remember again. I pulled up in the driveway and sat there for a second trying to remember if this was the correct address or not. There weren't many lights on and she knew I was coming right over, so it made me nervous. I backed out of the driveway to go to the next house and then decided I had it right the first time, so I just backed back into the driveway, thinking it would be easier to load the stuff that way anyway. I went to the door and it was taking forever and I was scared to death it was going to be the little old man again! I rang the doorbell again and I was SO RELIEVED when her little yipster dog came to the door barking. I knew I had the right house then! :-) She came out the garage door and we loaded up the candy and I went along my merry way.

I'm hoping that tomorrow, when I'm at Warford's, I can talk them into emailing my before, during and after pictures to me so I can post them on my blog!

No comments: