Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break is O-V-E-R!

We actually had a nice, quiet spring break. The weather was 50 here today, so it was feeling much more like spring than last week! The big worry now is all the snow melting causing the Red River valley to flood. I heard them mention on the news last night about hauling snow to Canada!?!! Scott and I looked at each other and said, "WHAT?" How stupid is that? I've never heard of such a thing. It will melt there too! LOL!

We had a busy afternoon. Gage had basketball practice, then we had a pack meeting and after that I had a volleyball game. I was feeling very guilty about going to the volleyball game since it started around 8pm! I felt like I had to go because we were tied for 3rd place in the standings and the team we were playing was in last place and I just didn't want to not be there if we lost and feel like it was my fault. It didn't matter though, because I was there and we still lost 2 out of 3 matches. Darn! I think I bruised both heels of my hands when I dove for a ball because my hands hurt. Hopefully next week will be a better week! Oh, tonight after we got home from volleyball Gage was asking me if we won or not and I told him we lost 2 of 3 matches. Then he says, "Mom, I think you were the oldest one out there playing. Or at least you looked like the oldest." THANKS GAGE! I know there were at least 2 gals older than me out there! It's hard for me to believe that I'm one of the older ones. I certainly don't feel like one of the older ones, and that's what counts, right?

No comments: