Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring break

Tomorrow starts our spring break with our first day off of school. There will be no school on Monday either, so we're hoping for a nice, long, 4-day weekend. It's looking like the weather is going to warm up a bit, so that will be nice. I am ready for some nice weather; however, I hate the mess that comes with it. It will be a prolonged mess this year since it will take forever for all of this snow to melt.

Apparently I didn't do so well in the American Idol contest that Warford Orthodontics is putting on. They posted the results for week 1 on their website. There are 3 people tied for 1st place and 5 people tied for 2nd place. I'm in the 2nd place bunch. However, there are only 13 people that voted this week. I may need to consult with some of you American Idol fans! First place wins an Apple iPod Touch and 2nd place wins an Apple iPod Shuffle. I already have an iPod Shuffle, so I would like to get the iPod Touch! :-)

We don't have any big Spring Break weekend plans. I'm so tired today that all I want to do is nothing. Maybe I'll have a little more energy in tomorrow. A girl can always dream, can't she?