Monday, June 23, 2008

Migraine

Unfortunately my headache turned into a migraine. Actually, it was probably a migraine to begin with and it just got worse? I woke up with what I had gone to bed with last night and it was still about the same until 4pm when I took the kids to swimming lessons. On our way there I had so much pressure behind my left eye that it started watering like crazy. When they were done with their lessons I had to tell them to please not mess around and just get dressed, and after I had to tell them again to settle down, they straightened right up and we were able to get home safely. I had to lay down instead of trying to quickly fix something for supper because Gage had a baseball game tonight at 5:45. Needless to say I wasn't able to get anything ready. I did finally get Gage convinced to get his uniform on and be ready when Dad got home. His belt was the only thing he was lacking and I told Gage it was in his room, either in his underwear drawer, or hanging on his hooks. He said it wasn't there. Scott went to look and he also said it wasn't there and then started frantically running all over the house trying to find it and asking me where I would have put it. I told him I would have put it either in his underwear drawer or his hook. He sent the kids to the car and started getting frustrated, so I finally got up and went to Gage's room and there it was, hanging on his "G" hook, just like I said. If it had been a snake, they both would have gotten bit. UGH! What is it about males and their inability to actually "look" for something? It's like that all the time. If it doesn't jump out and grab them, then it isn't there.

My headache is still lingering, but I am up and moving around. I didn't go to the ballgame as I knew trying to keep those kids in order on the bench was NOT going to be the best thing for me to do with a splitting headache! I slept the whole time they were gone and apparently my "fill in" had a hard time keeping the kids in line. I think it's a good thing I didn't go. I hope it's better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so sorry, I hope that you start feeling better :)