Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kookaburra

Mom fixing Emma's hair (she should have done something with her own as well!!) I love my stocking cap! I'll be in trouble when the weather warms up!


Emma getting her hair done up into a bun.


Holding still is soooooo hard to do!


The Kookaburra hat


Emma's not thrilled with the elastic that holds her hat on!


The cutest Kookaburra in Bismarck!


She even has a tail!


Here are some excited Kookaburra birds!


Getting ready to perform on stage at the Kirkwood Mall.



Emma takes this dance stuff seriously!




I apologize to any of you who may have had a free moment to attend Emma's performance to the Kookaburra song at the Kirkwood Mall this afternoon. I didn't know about the details until last minute this morning and didn't get a chance to notify anyone. I did; however, get video of her performance for all of you to see here. Unfortunately, there was a speaker between Emma and myself, so it's not the best. My apologies. She did a wonderful job and we were so proud of her. She really enjoys dance, and despite being shy at times, she seems to be okay with performing as well.

No comments: