Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Surprise!

I have hardly had a chance to get my blog posted on today because I have been playing with my new toy! Last night Scott said he needed to make a trip to Walmart and asked if I needed anything. I said, "Hmmm.....yeah, I need a Cricut!" You won't believe it when I tell you that he came home with a Cricut for me!! When he pulled up in the driveway and opened the garage door, I wondered to myself, "I wonder if he really got me one?" I then listened closely when he came in to see if maybe I could tell if he had something bigger or not, then after he didn't come into the living room with it, I decided I was just dreaming to think he would have gotten one. After the show I was watching finished, I got up to run down to the basement to check my email. I spent a little time on the computer and when I went back upstairs there was a big box sitting on the table and I about fell over when I saw it was a Cricut machine! I went in to ask him about it and he told me that I had just walked by it when I went to the basement the first time! Apparently that was the reason he was going to Walmart in the first place, it was just a coincidence that I asked him to get me one. They didn't have any left at the north Walmart and he drove all the way down to the south Walmart and apparently mine was the last one! What a surprise!!! I was so excited I had to get it set up right then and there and test it out. It is definitely a cool tool for scrapbooking. My friend Amy came over to play this evening and cut out a few page titles as well.
Okay ladies, put your tongues back into your mouth and stop drooling over my man! He didn't come this way, you know! It has taken me MANY years to get him trained, and I think it's finally paying off!! :-)