Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lost

I had a blog entry typed up, and have been waiting for OVER AN HOUR for a video to upload and I lost it! UGH! I was trying to put a video on that Scott took with his camera last fall of some tumbleweeds. Gage and I went to Walmart this afternoon, while Scott was laid up on the couch sick, and while Emma hung out watching a video, and it was like an invasion of the tumbleweeds at Walmart. They were all over the parking lot and many were lodged underneath people's cars. They were even finding their way into Walmart stuck underneath carts that were left outside. I thought it would be neat to post that little video, and have now wasted over an hour and it's gone! UGH!

When Gage and I got home from Walmart, Emma was sitting outside in front of our house in the rock bed in her pajamas. She did have a coat and shoes on, thank goodness. I wonder how many people drove by wondering why she was outside playing in her pajamas? She was happy to see us when we drove up and I asked her what she was doing outside in her pajamas. She just smiled. I don't know if Scott told her it was okay, or if she just took it upon herself to go on outside?

Sorry for the short entry, but I am going to go take my shot of NyQuil and hit the hay. I've already spent too much time trying to get that darned video on here!

2 comments:

GE is me said...

Stacy, totally unrelated to the post, but I had a thought the other night. (scary, but what's even scarier is that I remembered it!)
I know you've posted about Brie?(the dog)in the past & her running/getting loose. I know Scott uses her for hunting, but would putting up an invisible fence ruin her for hunting purposes? I was thinking that if y'all got an invisible fence & put the collar on her all the time except when Scott went hunting it might solve many of the problems you've had.
Don't ask me why I was thinking about this- trying to solve the world's problems????
Hope you're feeling better.
-Gail

Kara said...

Those tumbleweeds were ridiculous! We watched one get caught under a car in front of us at a stop light and it entertained us for WAY TOO LONG as we followed them into Bismarck! Who knew ND could be SO exciting! Ha! Hope you and Scott are feeling better!