Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quiet day

We should be safe sending Emma to school tomorrow. Scott took her to the walk-in clinic this evening to make sure she didn't have pink eye. He didn't think it was, especially since she hasn't had any drainage, but gave us some eye drops just in case she started having some.

Not too much happening here. I had my orthodontist appointment today and he mentioned that he didn't think I would be having surgery til the end of summer, early fall. It seems to keep getting moved back each time I go in. I'm okay with that though, as I'm sure it will be easier to recover from the surgery when both kids are in school all day!

The only exciting thing I can think of that happened today was hearing about the GREAT DEAL my friend Kara got on her new Cricut Expressions machine!! Way to go Kara!!!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I don't know if I got such a great "deal," because now I am going to be spending ALL my money on cartridges! :) It should be fun! Can't wait to do a little scrapbooking!