Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of the month

Do you remember what was supposed to happen at the end of the month? If you guessed Emma getting her ears pierced, you were right. I'm hoping she forgets about it! Yeah, right! She asked me the other day how many more days until May was over. When I told her about 35 she looked at me funny. She, of course, was talking about April, not May. She has been trying very hard at school to hold her pencil correctly and I suppose I am going to have to get a report from her teacher to find out if she is still trying and doing it before I go through with this plan. I really didn't think she would do it. I should have known better; however, I am very glad that she is trying to hold her pencil right. I suppose she deserves to get her ears pierced if she can correct that bad habit.

Last night Scott brought home Gage's baseball schedule. I think we are going to be QUITE busy with baseball this summer. He has 2, sometimes 3, games each week. I got everything written down on the calendar and there are a few dates that Gage and Emma have baseball games on the same night at the same time, but if Scott is in town, it shouldn't be a problem. Scott said Gage did pretty well hitting the ball at practice last night and he seems to be pretty excited. Baseball seems to be the only sport, so far, that he says he likes. I enjoy baseball, so I'm good with that.

I can't believe this school year is coming to an end. It went by really fast. The summer is going to go faster and we have so much going on it's going to be crazy. I guess I need something to keep me off of Facebook! :-)

No comments: