Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired and Cranky

Ha, I'll bet you thought I was talking about the kids, didn't you? Nope! I'm talking about myself this time. I haven't slept well the past 2 nights. I often have troubles falling asleep, but lately it hasn't really been much of an issue. It has been the past 2 nights. I've been laying awake, tossing and turning, and unable to fall asleep. Last night it occurred to me that I am not going to be able to go to the all day Scrapbooking event on Saturday like I had planned to do. I'm more sad about it than anything else. There's no one to be mad at about it except for myself. There is a Scout Show on Saturday from 10a-2p which Scott was going to take Gage and Emma to, along with my friend Sherry's boys and our den. That was going to work out great until I found out last night that Emma's first soccer game is Saturday at 9:30am and Gage has to be at SMCHS at 10:40a to get his baseball uniform and have pictures taken. I obviously can't scrap in the morning. I think I could make it for the afternoon, but I'm sure I would get nothing accomplished because I'll be exhausted from a morning of running around and it often times takes me a few hours just to "get going" on my albums. So, I was awake most of the night trying to figure out how to make it work so that I can go scrapping all day. I didn't come up with much of a plan. So, today I'm tired and cranky, and that's all I have to say. :-)

No comments: