Monday, April 13, 2009

Laundry day

I don't have too much to report today other than the fact that I washed, folded and put away 6 loads of laundry. There wasn't time to do anything else!

The weather was beautiful today. I think I can FINALLY stop sending snowpants, mittens and stocking hats to school with the kids! WOO HOO! However, we are supposed to get some "stuff" towards the end of the week. Who knows if it will be rain or snow or both? The kids have their bikes out of the shed and are dying to ride them to school tomorrow. On our walk home today they were both complaining, saying, "It's hot!" "I'm too hot!" "It's too hot outside Mom!" WHATEVER! I think we got up to 60 today. You know you're from North Dakota when you think 60 degrees (above zero) is a scorcher of a day! LOL!

We have a fairly "low-key" week ahead *knocking on wood*. Tomorrow after school we have a Daisy Scout meeting and we are going to take a field trip to the Ruth Meier's Hospitality House to drop off the Girl Scout cookies that were bought and donated through the Cookie Share program. We didn't have many takers on that. Everyone was wanting the cookies for themselves and weren't willing to share! I think we have about 10 boxes to give and I bought 3 of them! LOL! However, I must admit that I forgot to mention the Cookie Share program to most of the people we sold to, so it was probably due more to me than people not wanting to share GS cookies. Thanks to Kara, my co-leader in crime, we will be getting a tour of the place as well. Should be interesting. (Thanks Kara!)

Hope you all had a good start to your week!

No comments: