Sunday, April 5, 2009

Land of the Living

I think I am ready to rejoin the land of the living!

I was completely exhausted last night when I got home. My flight was uneventful. The kids were very excited to see me. Emma kept giving me hugs and I could tell she was glad to have me home. We went out to eat supper at Texas Roadhouse and had to wait FOREVER! Finally when we got home I went to bed. I woke up in the night with a darned headache and still had it this morning when the alarm went off for church. I skipped church, which I rarely do, and Scott took the kids. I slept until about 11:30 or so when they got home. I've been dragging all day and I should be in bed right now. Not a whole lot was accomplished today. We did attend a performance by the Chamber Orchestra at the Heritage Center and we really enjoyed it.

I'm hoping I'm feeling less tired tomorrow; however, it's doubtful since it's midnight and I'm still not in bed!

No comments: