Friday, April 17, 2009

Girls' Night

It was girls night here at our house. I talked Emma into getting take out from the China Garden so I was excited about that. We went to Target to get popcorn (I love Target's snack stand popcorn!) and then went and rented a movie from Video Action and picked up our Chinese food and came home to have some fun. Emma picked the movie An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong. It was a good movie about bullying. There were a few snotty girls treating Chrissa badly. I told Emma I sure hope she never acts like that. She assured me she wouldn't.

Scott and Gage shot their first turkey yesterday. I was hoping that Steve would get his today so they could come home this evening, but it doesn't look too promising now that it's nearly 10pm! I guess Gage got some huge eyes when the turkey started gobbling back at Scott when he was calling at it. I can't wait to hear their stories!

This morning I walked around the Tom O'Leery loop with Kara 2 times. I know I slow her down a bit, but I think it was good for my back. I haven't had as many mini spasms today anyway.

Not much else is happening here. Hopefully the guys will be home fairly early tomorrow. I think Emma gets bored without her brother here to pester her (or vice versa!).

No comments: