Friday, September 14, 2007

CUTE!



Okay, I know I already posted today, but Emma and Gage received an exciting package in the mail today!! Grandma Pipi found this little dance outfit in one of her closets that used to be my niece Katie's. Emma put it on immediately! She doesn't really care for the hair thing, but I made her put it on so I could take a picture for my blog. It is sooo cute! As for the rest of the things in the package, well, most of it is junk, that Grandma wanted to get rid of which she knew the kids would love. Thanks Mom! NOT! Oh, and one of the items is a top set of her old dentures! NICE MOM! I had to quick tell Emma, "OH NO, DON'T PUT THOSE IN YOUR MOUTH!" Since we have some Halloween fangs hanging around that she likes putting in her mouth, I wanted to make sure she didn't think that's what those were! My Mom is a nut (you might have guessed that, knowing me...........I'm a chip off the old block). I hope you're reading G'ma Pipi!

No comments: