Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day

I hope all of you are having a good Labor Day, and hopefully you get the day off to do whatever it is you need to do. We've been painting and maybe seeing the end in sight? We'll have to hit it hard today, and I doubt we will get it totally finished.
I totally forgot about posting yesterday. We went to church, came home, then Scott started painting. I worked a couple of hours at my transcription job. I also was dinking around clicking on the links in my friend Emily's blog and ended up on her brother-in-law's blog. His name is Steven Furtick. He is a pastor with Elevation church in Charlotte, NC. I noticed that you can watch his sermons online and I decided to click on it. I was amazed. He is a great speaker, and very interesting to listen to. I have since listened to about 5 of his sermons. I sometimes have a hard time paying total attention to a sermon (that might have something to do with having kids at church with me). He certainly speaks in a way that grabs my attention. I believe he's 27 years old, and to be preaching like that at 27, it's quite amazing! You'll have to check it out. You can get there through my blog, by clicking on Macaroni and Cheese, Emily's blog link on the right side of my blog, then on the left side of Emily's blog, under spare time reads, click on Pastor Steven Furtick, which will take you to his blog, then click on watch sermon online. Let me know what you think.
Last night we went over to our neighbors' house. Missy and Wayne are great people. They're fun to talk to.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: