Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pirate's Booty

Have any of you ever eaten Pirate's Booty? Emma and I went to a friends house for an afternoon playdate and she asked if we would like some Pirate's Booty. I laughed and laughed. It is real, and I did have some, and it was pretty good. Never thought I would say that Pirate's Booty is good. HA HA!
Emma's class went on a field trip this morning to Papa's Pumpkin Patch. It was raining this morning, so it wasn't a great time to go, but they are so filled up with schools coming on field trips that you can't reschedule if you don't come. Last year Emma's class got rained out, and the teacher said we were going to go this year, even if it was just to get the kids' pumpkins. They did get to go on a train ride, then we left. I think we were there maybe 30 minutes. Enough time to get some pictures for Emma's scrapbook. I had 4 kids riding with me. There was some interesting conversation. Emma's buddy Silas gave all the girls an anatomy lesson, and made sure they all knew that babies were carried in mom's tummy, then comes out through their vagina! (va-jay-jay) as Oprah would say, or (weetie woo) as we would say. Silas says, "That's right isn't it Stacy?" Stacy says, "Yes, Silas, that is right but let's not talk about that right now!" I haven't had that lesson with Gage or Emma yet, because they haven't asked yet. I think Silas would be the only other child in Emma's class who would knew what Emma was talking about when she hollered out testicles as her "B" word last week!! HA HA! Actually, he was probably confused, because I'm sure he knew that testicles didn't start with a "B"! Anyway, none of the girls seemed to care about what Silas had said. We'll have to wait and see if the other 2 Mom's come complaining about the topic of conversation that went on in my vehicle this morning! LOL!
I'm on the countdown...........................only 2 more days til my weekend scrapbooking retreat in Medora! I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments: