Sunday, September 9, 2007

Toothless wonder!


Gage lost another tooth today for a total of 4!! It has been hanging by a thread for quite some time, and he has not let me even get ahold to wiggle it, as he must have known I was not going to just wiggle! At supper time he bit into his potato and said his tooth was getting more loose. I was afraid he was going to swallow it, so finally after supper, I sat down on the couch, pinned him between my legs and tickled him until he couldn't keep his mouth closed and I finally got a hold of that slippery little fella and yanked it out! I wonder what the tooth fairy is going bring? She left a book and some money last time, so the standards have been set a little too high for just the 4th tooth. What was that fairy thinking??? He has school pictures next week, so he will look quite cute for those!

No comments: