Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Funny!

Here's a funny thing that happened this morning.

Gage: "Mom, there's something breathing in my closet!"
Mom: "What? There's something breathing in your closet?"
Gage: "Yes! It's not Grizzy or Grus."
Mom: "Are you sure it's not Griz or Grus?"
Gage: "Yes Mom, I'm sure! Can you come down here?"
Mom: "Okay."
Gage and Mom are standing in his room in front of his closet and we both stop breathing or making a sound so we can hear this noise Gage is talking about. We hear nothing. Then Griz shows up.
Mom: "See, it was Griz!"
Gage: "No it wasn't Mom, he wasn't in here."
Mom: "Well Gage, I don't hear anything. There is nothing to be scared of. What do you think it is?"
Gage: "A monster!"
Mom: "Gage, you know there is no such thing as monsters!"
Gage plops down to the floor and looks under his bed.
Gage: "EMMA!"
Emma comes crawling out from under the bed laughing. I start laughing. Gage starts laughing. I had no idea she was under there and neither did Gage. She played a pretty good joke on him. Usually when they are playing hide-and-seek she will call out, "Gage, I'm in here!" LOL! I thought I would share that funny little thing that happened this morning before I forgot. I'm glad it was all fun and games and that Gage didn't get ticked off because Emma scared him! We all must have gotten enough sleep last night!

1 comment:

taygold said...

Stacy you are so lucky to have the two of them together so you get funny memories like that. I sure miss it. Don't get many funny memories with one 14 yr old. Just lots of mouthing and groundings. Keep the funnies coming I will live them through you.