Saturday, September 1, 2007

Weekends

I think I might have to change my work time to weekends? The doctors that I listened to this morning were MUCH easier to understand! I actually had one report with no QA markers, which went straight through the system to the client! I think that might be the first one to do that?
Alot of painting going on here this weekend. The weather did get hot today, so that slowed us down a little this afternoon. Our neighbor up the street, Missy, came and helped out a bit. She loves to paint she says! We were happy to have her! Every little bit helps. Scott was doing some scraping and priming on the soffit. He did some slopping and now I believe I will have to put a 3rd coat on the north side of the house! UGH! There are quite a few white droplets on my nice, blue paint. I guess we need to get that stuff done before we get the final coat on the house, or it will have to be painted again. I should have known better. It is getting closer to finished though. I am down to 5 windows to trim. (Unless of course, paint gets slopped on that too!)
It's a quiet weekend. Gage and Emma have been asking to play with friends, and all the ones they mentioned are gone for the weekend, or have company. Gage wanted to know why everyone else gets to go do things and we have to stay home and paint. I know Gage, I don't like it either, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

No comments: