Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fundraisers

I will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad when all of these fundraisers are completely overwith! I should be rid of all of the envelopes and money soon! I'll be getting rid of the Daisy Scout stuff tomorrow if all goes well, the popcorn sales end Saturday and I need to get the CROP Walk stuff turned in very soon as well. I am not going to participate in anymore fundraisers until the Girl Scout cookies and Cub Scout candy bars come out in the spring................so if you were planning to ask me to head up a fundraiser, you can forget it! :-) I spent most of today figuring out the Girl Scout stuff, so I don't have anything too exciting to talk about!

Today was Emma's last day of gymnastics for this session. She is very happy that she is signed up for the next session which starts next week. Both Gage and Emma passed in swimming lessons!!! They begged me to sign them up for the next session, so I did that as well. Gage is now a Fish and those lessons are an hour long. Emma is a Starfish and hers are 30 minutes, so she'll have to sit and watch 1/2 hour of Gage's lessons before hers starts.

Not that this is anything exciting but Scott has decided, for whatever reason, to grow a beard. I think it has more to do with laziness than anything else. However, he did have a couple of people at church tell him they thought it looked good, so I suppose that's why he hasn't shaved it off yet. I'm not a fan of facial hair. Why anyone would want to grow coarse, wiry, pubic-like hair on their face is beyond me! You can click on Scott's name above and watch a news story that was on t.v. yesterday if you want to see it. When you click on the link, you will then have to click on the video link at the top, in blue.

Please leave a comment telling me what your opinion is. Shave it or Leave it. I'll be interested to see if anyone thinks he looks as dorky as I think he does.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Stacy,
Thanks so much for all your help with this fundraiser! I feel bad that I am under the weather and couldn't help with this final stuff as much as I wanted. You're the best! :)

Shave it off! He looks fine but I am not much for facial hair either! I actually did catch the clip on Monday night I think it was! Guy actually commented that you hadn't made him shave it off yet! Ha!