Sunday, October 5, 2008

The week ahead

Today was a better day and I'm glad about that. We didn't do too much. Gage and I worked a little bit on one of his new Lego sets. Our friends, Juanita and Kim, came over this afternoon to tell Gage happy birthday. (He loves his new ghost and had to get his lizard from last Halloween off his ledge in his room so he could sleep with both of them tonight!)

Scott's parents left this afternoon for their long drive home. It has been spitting a little rain every now and then so hopefully they don't have any bad weather.

I am so tired. I am going to try and go to bed earlier tonight. I have been stressing so much about Gage's birthday party, which is over and no longer causing me to worry. I have been stressing about the CROP Walk that I'm coordinating for the church, which was alleviated a little bit today after having some people sign up to walk and also donate money. Now I will be focusing attention on our Girl Scout parent meeting which needs to happen this week and then hopefully starting to get ready for my weekend in Medora, the weekend after next. I have a full calendar this week and hopefully it will all go nice and smooth.

Scott plans to go to Tuttle tomorrow afternoon to spend the evening and hunt Tuesday morning, and will then be home probably just in time for the Cub Scout den meeting Tuesday evening at 6:30. I commented to him tonight, "I wish I had your freedom." He didn't really understand what I was talking about, so I left it at that.

No comments: