Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tired and cranky

I was feeling a lot better today thank goodness. All of the congestion in my head is now coming out of my nose. Nice, huh!? Just thought you'd like to know!

I worked at the library for about an hour and a half this morning, then went to meet with my friend, Kara, at her house to do some Girl Scout stuff. I think we're on our way to having our first meeting. We have 5 girls in our troop, so it should be very manageable.

It was a crisp, cool day today. There is some winter weather advisories out for western North Dakota. I don't know if we'll get any of it, but they are calling for around 8-10 inches of snow!!

Gage had his last soccer practice tonight and his last game is on Saturday. It will be a cold one Saturday, so he'll have to bundle up to stay warm out there on the field!

Emma was completely exhausted today when she got home from school. She was a total crankbox tonight after supper and I was quite thankful when she finally fell asleep! I started her bedtime at 6:15 pm and I know she was out around 7:30 when I checked on her. She came to our bed at around 3 am, so I'm sure she didn't get that great of sleep. Scott didn't get up to take her back to bed, so she was still in bed with me when my alarm went off this morning. I was pretty much worthless after having taken the NyQuil. I fell asleep easily, but I woke up frequently throughout the night, so I'm not sure I had that great of rest myself. I think I'm going to hit the hay now, so hopefully we can all be in a good mood tomorrow!

No comments: