Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Check it out!

What a huge sense of accomplishment I felt this afternoon when I FINISHED Emma's Christmas stocking! She was so excited when she got home from school and saw it hanging from the mantel!

Finally! Emma has a Christmas stocking! It's nearly 6 years overdue!



Here's a closer view so you can see the details. I found these star buttons at Hobby Lobby and I love them! They added that "finishing touch".


Finally, I can look at the stockings hanging from the mantel and not feel guilty about Emma not having one!
We had our Cub Scout den meeting tonight and we built birdhouses! I'm too tired to stay up any longer, so I'll try to post them tomorrow. I HAD to share the stocking photos, no matter what!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, it is a beautiful stocking and i am also glad you finished it , they are all beautiful and you should be very proud of the way they look on your mantel, my the kids have sure grown since i have seen them this summer, cant wait to see you all at christmas. love , mother

Anonymous said...

I just love reading our momma's replies to your blog.....she is just the best momma that anyone could ever ask for.....You did a great job on the stocking!!! Way to go.....
later!!!
Kysa