Sunday, December 7, 2008

Short and Sweet

I had a great day today helping Kara again at her Pride of Dakota show. It was a bit slower today than yesterday, which was unfortunate for Kara, but it was fun "catching up" nonetheless. Thanks for giving me a reason to get out of the house this weekend Kara!

Because I was gone all day, I don't have too much to blog about. The kids and Scott seemed to have had a good day. They brought Kara and I a frappucino from Starbucks this afternoon, which was very thoughtful and tastey.

We have a busy week ahead. I finally sat down tonight to "study" my upcoming schedule of events and we have something going on every night of the week this week. Tomorrow Gage has his school Christmas concert, Tuesday is gymnastics for Emma and our monthly Cub Scout den meeting, Wednesday night is practice for the upcoming Christmas program at church, Thursday we have a Daisy Scout meeting and Friday will be our last swimming lessons of this session/year. Whew! That wears me out just thinking about it! I better get to bed so I can get some rest and get energized for the upcoming week!

No comments: