Monday, October 1, 2007

Back to the old drawing board!

Well, I'm back and I survived my wonderful weekend of scrapbooking! I haven't worked on my albums for so long it is pathetic. I scrapped 36 pages and felt a huge sense of accomplishment! I experimented this time to see if I went to bed earlier, could I do as many pages. Well, it seems that I can do MORE pages if I go to bed earlier! I wasn't too surprised. I could certainly tell when I started dragging and I just got up and went to bed, then got up early the next morning and went to town on my pages. No migraine this time, thank goodness!

My friend Tonya, who I rode with, was sick and I had to take over driving and take her to the emergency room in Dickinson on our way there. She was suffering a severe sinus infection and I felt so bad for her. She was a trooper and fought back and was feeling a little better by Saturday afternoon.

I got home Sunday about 6:30 pm and it was nice to sleep in my own bed. I was checking to see if Gage got his homework done over the weekend and saw his paper laying on the table. I picked it up to see that Scott actually did it for him. Gage has been having Math papers that we play games with either cards or dice and he is he then supposed to write about what we played and what happened. Scott wrote it instead of Gage. Gage did write on the sheet, and when I looked at it I was trying to figure out what in the world he wrote. It said, "I usd penis". I asked Scott what the heck that was about. He hadn't even looked at the paper. It was supposed to say "I used pennies". He was just sounding out his words. Needless to say, since the homework is due tomorrow, I kept the sheet home and we'll give it another go tonight! Sure glad I looked it over! Not sure what his teacher would have thought about that?!?

Cub Scouts tonight. We are busy busy busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327520]clonzapam and paxil
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327519]clomid for men
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327494]diflucan without prescription
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3327495]lexapro and side effects
[/url]