Monday, October 8, 2007

Gage







My sister-in-law took these pictures and emailed them to me. I thought they were pretty neat, so I thought I would share. It is a little difficult to see them here, so sorry about that. Apparently these were taken outside of Topeka, KS. We are going to have to go through there some day when we are vacationing. I think lunch at the Magic Wok in Gage Village sounds like a great place to eat! Gage would get a kick out of it. I'm surely going to have to do a scrapbook page of these different Gage signs. :-)
It is a beautiful day out today. Temp in the high 50's lower 60's. My kind of fall weather. Gage has his second den meeting tonight for Cub Scouts, so I'm trying to get things ready for that. Not much else going on. Gage and Emma are loving the complete and undivided attention of their grandparents. They will certainly have to be deprogrammed tomorrow afternoon. That's never a fun job but somebody's gotta do it!



No comments: