Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Leverage

Once again, I have some great leverage. Gage threw a huge fit this morning and was quite rude when I was trying to get him to finish up a worksheet that was sent home yesterday from school. He did quite a bit of writing of thank-yous last night and it was time to get to bed, so I saved it for this morning. I have to get them to bed tonight by 6:30. I think that is the only way I will stay sane. He lost all 3 of his Star Wars DVDs that he got for his birthday from his Grandpa and Grandma Stephens. He may not get them back if this behavior continues. I just hate starting the day off on the wrong foot. He was upset and crying/pouting this morning when I took him to school, so we sat in the van a little while before he went to the school so maybe he could compose himself. This is typical behavior after being spoiled for 3 days by the grandparents. It completely wears me out. I'll have every birthday present taken away before the day is out if he doesn't get a grip!

No comments: