Friday, October 5, 2007

May the force be with you!

Wow! The week is over and I am so glad! Gage had his birthday party Thursday. We had 13 kids marching in line on our 2 1/2 block walk home. Here is a word to the wise...............if you have 13 kids coming to your house, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT make them take their shoes off. My house reeked like stinky feet. It was also a mistake for them to remove their shoes because they had all been on a field trip earlier in the morning to the pumpkin patch. Their shoes were filled with straw, which was then tracked all over the house. I don't know why I bothered cleaning before they arrived? Thank goodness the weather was wonderful and the rest of the party was spent outdoors. I even took the cake outside. I am so glad I did, as there were many spills that occurred! Gage had a blast and I think his friends had fun too? I was exhausted and I still am. I have been getting up at 5:15 am this past week to get a couple of hours of work in before the kids have to get up to get ready for school. This is following a week of not being able to get to sleep until 3 am because I was working late. If I ever get my sleep schedule in order, things will be looking good! I'll post some pictures tomorrow if I get a chance. Scott's parents are coming to visit for the weekend, so not sure what kind of time I will have. Wish me luck..........I will need it.

No comments: