Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day off

I had the day off today. I spent it doing laundry and moving my scrapbooking area to the basement versus having it in the guest room. Scott says we may have a guest over this weekend and I thought it might be a good idea to get that room cleaned up, then decided to move my scrapbook stuff out altogether. I think I made at least 20 trips up and down 3 flights of stairs, so my legs should have had a good workout! I think I'm going to like it in the basement, and I can't wait to get it organized to try it out!

The kids got lucky this morning and Scott gave them a ride to school. I guess he felt sorry for them after he read my blog last night. Tomorrow is the morning they need the ride, however, I will be working and because I'm back and forth between Northridge and Corpus, having a car is kind of silly. It would end up being wherever I'm not. We'll tough it out and walk. It's -24 degrees right now, so I hate to see what it's going to be in the morning! They are calling for -33 degrees tomorrow morning!

Our weatherman, Too Tall Tom, says we have had 61.2 inches of snow so far and only need 40.5 more inches to break the all time snowiest winter on record! I know we can do it! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow?

No comments: