Sunday, January 18, 2009

No school tomorrow

There is no school here tomorrow due to Martin Luther King Jr. day. The kids are excited about having the day off. That's another nice thing about working at the school, I get the day off with the kids!

We cleaned like crazy today and finally got it completed not too long before our guest arrived. Gage and Emma were sure excited to have someone different here to show their things to. Mike is an outdoor/wildlife photographer from Lincoln, NE and is on his way back home from a photo shoot in Montana. He had some awesome pictures of antelope.

My day tomorrow will be spent in the basement trying to clean up the mess I made from cleaning out the guest room. Since Tuesday is garbage day, I think I may just fill up the trash can.

Gage and Emma have gymnastics tomorrow evening, along with a sledding party/Pack meeting after that. I also have volleyball on Monday nights, so we have a pretty full schedule, despite having no school.

Good night and have a great week!

No comments: